192.168.0.1 Password change
Changing the password of your Netgear wifi router is very easy and you can do it in just a few seconds. However, the default password and username of your device are given at the backside. But if you want to change the password of your device, you need to log into it. We have given the instructions below:
- Pull up a web browser on your computer or laptop. Instructions are the same for both MAC and Window operating systems.
- Enter the default address of your wifi router routerlogin.net into the address field.
- You will see the routerlogin net login page on your screen asking for login credentials i.e. username and password.
- Enter login credentials i.e. username as admin and password as admin too. If you are not able to sign into the device, leave the password field blank.
- Click Submit or hit Enter, and you will see the routerlogin net setup wizard on your screen.
- If you are unable to see the routerlogin net setup page, it means you have not followed instructions properly.
- Make sure you have entered the admin credentials appropriately. Changing Password
- Once you are into the Netgear wifi router system, look for the Maintenance section on the left side.
- Click the option and you will be taken to the Maintenance window of your Netgear wifi router.
- Look for Password change option and click it.
- Now enter the new password for the admin part of your device.
- Once you enter the new admin password, click Apply so that the new settings take place on your device.
NOTE – Make sure you enter an easy-to-remember password. If you forget this password that you entered, no worries! If you have forgotten the new password of your device, just have a look at the wireless card given at the backside of your device. All the information related to your Netgear wifi router is given on the wireless card. But you may need to reset the device.
Netgear wifi router reset
- First of all, press and hold the reset button on the router.
- Hold the button for a few seconds until all the LEDs on your device start flashing. This will indicate that the router is going back to the factory default settings.
- Release the button after 10 seconds and wait while your router is fully reset.
- After this, log into the device using the default web address routerlogin.net and log into the device using the default web address.
So this post was all about 192.168.0.1 password change process. We hope this article helped you in the best possible way. In case you see any error on your device while changing the password, feel free to contact us or chat with us.