Netgear router Login
- Once you connect the Netgear wifi router to your existing modem, you further need to go for the Netgear router setup.
- After your laptop or computer is connected to the wifi network, now launch any web browser.
- Once you open the web browser, type https://www.routerlogin.net in the address bar. You can also enter the web address routerlogin.com or routerlogin.net.
- Or you can also enter the Netgear router login IP address 192.168.1.1 in the address bar and press the enter button.
- Now the web browser will take you to the Netgear login page, where you will see login fields to enter the username and password.
- In place of admin/username or password – use username and password, respectively.
If you are able to see the Netgear routerlogin setup page on your screen, it means you have successfully signed into your Netgear wifi router. If you are unable to see the routerlogin net setup page on your screen, it means you have failed to get inside your device.
Troubleshooting Netgear router login failure
- If you are unable to log into the Netgear wifi router, make sure the browser is updated in the first place.
- Now attempt to get inside the router using the default web address routerlogin.net or routerlogin.com.
- If you are unable to sign in through routerlogin.net, you can also login through the IP address.
- If the router does not let you get inside it, make sure you are entering the correct admin username and password.
- If you can’t log into the device, feel free to contact us. We will help you get inside the router easily.
This post was all about the Netgear router login failure and troubleshooting steps. We hope this article helped you to configure the device easily. In case you see any issue coming up on your device, you can easily contact us or chat with us.